Friday, December 7, 2012

Right Side


I mean the right side of your monitor.... there where the graphics are generated, the place where everything often becomes in doubt.

I see hundreds of graphic analysis, but not one on the "right side" all the graphics are very nice to finish the session, all analysts demonstrate his great theories and trading systems, and all lines that match to perfection with theories.
But neither does his analysis of the right side, none acknowledge that your system or magic formula has the same problems as any trader when analyzing that side.

Hundreds of indicators, lines and FIBO's match to perfection in the post-session analysis, hundreds of graphics and videos begin to be published online every day with the analysis of each analyst to the end session. In all demonstrated how perfect are their systems, all winners systems. Occasionally  any one post  losing trade, and we all believe...... it is human after all ....

After many years in the markets, as individual professional trader, I can tell you that there are people with common sense and a great approach to trading, and are the first to recognize that they have lost and often lost, but his balance is positive to end of the month and end of each year.

Their system is based on many factors (develop this concept later) but the most important is that they know they will lose and the most important thing is to minimize these losses.
It is the cornerstone of any trading system, recognizing that there are lost and to quantify.


Unfortunately abound "illusionists market experts" who try to give you free advice, signals and settings for your trading. And then over the years you will realize that nothing is free.
You paid advice, courses and intraday signals, you've wasted your time and most importate, "your capital."


This post is not meant to attack anyone in particular, just encourage you to try making your own system and way of working, which take into account important factors when designing a trading system.

I repeat that I know and there are many traders who are winners, my biggest advice is to stay near of these traders, you can learn the most important of them.

...Sorry if you were expecting thousands of graphics or past graphical analysis , my interest is that you can make an analysis of the "right side" of your monitor and this will serve to obtain a positive balance in your account at the end of each month...

Particularly after a long time I could make my own trading system, that would allow me to live and devote full time to this activity. And I must share with you my minimalist trend when designing an effective system trading, so my trading is based on price action.

Only left in each post my invitation to join a community of independent traders we can share knowledge and experience, we can do some trading sessions together. That is why I decided to open a trading webinar as a meeting, if you are interested leave your comment or send me an twett.

If you have any questions or topic you'd like to develop just let me know.

Thank´s 





No comments:

Post a Comment